(Redirected from Dactylic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dactyl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dactyl may refer to:
- Dactyl (mythology), a legendary being
- Dactyl (poetry), a metrical unit of verse
- Dactyl Foundation, an arts organization
- Finger, a part of the hand
- Dactylus, part of a decapod crustacean
- "-dactyl", a suffix used in taxonomy
- Dactyl (moon), a moon of asteroid 243 Ida
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dactyl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.