David Dixon (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Dixon is a British actor who played the role of Ford Prefect on The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
David Dixon is also the name of:
- David Dixon (businessman) (1923–2010), American businessman and sports executive who helped create the New Orleans Saints NFL team and the United States Football League.
- David Dixon (American football) (born 1969), New Zealand native who was an NFL offensive lineman with the Minnesota Vikings
- David Dixon (golfer) (born 1977), winner of the 2008 St Omer Open and former low amateur at the British Open
- David Dixon (footballer) (1898–after 1930), English professional footballer
- David Dippie Dixon (1842–1929), amateur historian in Northumberland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|