David E. Johnston
David E Johnston is a classical archaeologist and former lecturer at the University of Southampton. His excavations have included the Sparsholt Roman Villa, and he has authored numerous books and research papers on Roman archaeology, art and mosaics from the 1960s to the 2010s.
- "Shire – Author Profile – David E. Johnston". shirebooks.co.uk. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "Show Person 2995". biab.ac.uk. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- Johnston, D.E. (2004). Roman Villas. Shire Publications, Limited. ISBN 9780747806004. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- Johnston, D.E. (2002). Discovering Roman Britain. Shire. ISBN 9780747804529. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- Johnston, D.E. (1979). An illustrated history of Roman roads in Britain. Spurbooks. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
|This biographical article about a British archaeologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|