(Redirected from De Genova)
|Look up Genova, Gênova, or génova in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genova may refer to:
- Genoa, a city in Italy
- Genova (1953 film), a 1953 Malayalam film directed by F Nagoor
- Genova (2008 film), a 2008 Michael Winterbottom film
- Jackie Genova (21st century), Australian-born exercise teacher
- Nicholas de Genova (21st century), American academic
- Genova (grape), another name for the Australian wine grape Emperor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.