From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dead Time (disambiguation))
Dead Time may refer to:
- Dead Time - Time of day associated with Negative forces/demons. (Mocking the Holy Trinity.) 3 AM (opposite of 3PM when Christ died on the Cross.)
- Dead time, the time after each event during which detection systems are not able to record another event
- Dead Time (Doctor Who audio), a Doctor Who audio production based on the television series
- Dead Time: Kala, a 2007 Indonesian film
- Dead Time, the pilot episode of an A&E television series named Paranormal State
- Dead time (imprisonment), time spent institutionalized that does not count as credit toward the defendant's sentence.
- Dead Time (Creaming Jesus), a 1991 EP by the band Creaming Jesus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dead Time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.