From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Deflect)
|Look up deflect or deflection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deflection or deflexion may refer to:
- Deflection (ballistics), a technique of shooting ahead of a moving target so that the target and projectile will collide
- Deflection (chess), a tactic that forces an opposing chess piece to leave a square
- Deflection (engineering), the displacement of a structural element under load
- Deflexion (linguistics), a linguistic process related to inflectional languages
- Deflection (physics), the event where an object collides and bounces against a plane surface
- Deflection routing, a routing strategy for networks to reduce the need of buffering packets
- Deflection yoke, a kind of magnetic lens used in cathode ray tubes
- Electrostatic deflection, a technique for modifying the path of charged particles by the use of an electric field
- Khet (game), formerly known as Deflexion, an Egyptian-themed chess-like abstract strategy board game using lasers
- All pages beginning with "Deflection"
- All pages with a title containing Deflection
- Deflector (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deflection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.