Demetri (born Matta Khoury), titular Bishop of Jableh, was an auxiliary bishop of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America from 1995 to 2003.
Taybeh-Ramallah, West Bank Region September 20, 1948, to the V.Rev. Ibrahim and Hanneh Khoury.
As of 2013[update] he was an auxiliary bishop of the Iglesia Católica Apostólica Ortodoxa De Antioquia México-Venezuela-Centroamérica-El Caribe in the Exarcado De El Caribe.
- Our Lady of Balamand Monastery, Koura, Lebanon
- St. John of Damascus Orthodox Theological Academy (Balamand) Koura, Lebanon
- Hellenic College, Brookline, MA (1974—B.A. in Philosophy and Religion)
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology, Brookline, MA (1978—M.Div.)
- Deacon, September 6, 1975
- Priest, September 7, 1975
- Archimandrite, 1981 by Metropolitan Philip
- Bishop, March 12, 1995, by Patriarch Ignatius IV, in St. Mary Cathedral (Mother Cathedral of the Antiochian Patriarchate), Damascus, Syria
- Pastor, St. George Church, Boston, MA
- Pastor, St. Mary Church, Cambridge, MA
- St. George Church, Allentown, PA
- Dean, St. Nicholas Cathedral, Brooklyn, NY
- Dean, St. George Cathedral, Coral Gables, FL
- Bishop of Jableh (Syria); Auxiliary Bishop, Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America (1995-2003); assigned by Metropolitan Philip to Toledo, OH, Chancery.
- A Cloud of Witnesses: Saints and Martyrs From the Holy Land
- Gillquist, Peter E., "The Elevation of Demetri (Khoury) to the Holy Episcopacy" WORD MAGAZINE 39.5 (May 1995), 4-8.