|Full name||Dennis Amos Marshall Maxwell|
|Date of birth||9 August 1985|
|Place of birth||Limón, Costa Rica|
|Date of death||23 June 2011(aged 25)|
|Place of death||San José, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Center back, left back|
|2009||→ Herediano (loan)||18||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Marshall made his debut for Costa Rica in a June 2009 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Trinidad and Tobago and earned a total of 19 caps, scoring 1 goal. He represented his country in 4 FIFA World Cup qualification matches and played at the 2009 and 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cups.
- Scores and results list. Costa Rica's goal tally first.
|1||18 June 2011||New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, United States||Honduras||1–1||1–1||2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup|
On 23 June 2011, Marshall and his girlfriend, Meilyn Arianna Masís Castro, were traveling on the Braulio Carrillo highway in Costa Rica when they were involved in a fatal car accident 20 kilometres (12 mi) east of San José while on their way to Marshall's parents in Limón. Marshall had scored the only goal for Costa Rica five days earlier in a match against Honduras in the quarterfinals of the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
His death was marked in several ways in his home country. The president of Costa Rica, Laura Chinchilla, went on national television and expressed her sympathy and a memorial ceremony was held on Estadio Eladio Rosabal Cordero, the stadium of Marshall's former club, CS Herediano.
- "Dennis Marshall". Cero a Cero. Retrieved 30 October 2010.
- Dennis Marshall muere en accidente de tránsito - Nación (Spanish)
- Herediano se refuerza con Andy Herron y dos porteños - Nación (Spanish)
- Se va para Dinamarca Marshall pasa a ser un legionario - Nación (Spanish)
- Dennis Marshall – FIFA competition record
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2009 - Full Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2011 - Full Details - RSSSF
- Fallecen Dennis Marshall y su esposa - Al Día (Spanish)
- Muere Dennis Marshall - El Heraldo (Spanish)
- "Costa Rica: Muere el seleccionado nacional Dennis Marshall en accidente automovilístico". Goal.com. Retrieved 23 June 2011.
- "Costa Rica's Marshall killed in car crash". concacaf.com. 2011-06-24. Retrieved 2011-06-24.