Ministry of Energy
A Ministry of Energy or Department of Energy is a government department in some countries that typically oversees the production of fuel and electricity. The person in charge of such a department is usually known as a Minister of Energy or Minister for Energy.
- Ministry of Energy (Iran) (Persian: وزارت نیرو)
- Ministry of Energy (Lithuania) (Lithuanian: Lietuvos Respublikos energetikos ministerija)
- Ministry of Energy (Myanmar)
- Ministry of Energy (Nepal)
- Ministry of Energy (Thailand) (Thai: กระทรวงพลังงาน)
- Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining (Ukraine) (Ukrainian: Міністерство палива та енергетики України)
- Secretariat of Energy (Mexico)
- Department of Energy and Mines (New Brunswick), Canada
- Department of Energy (Philippines)
- Department of Energy (South Africa)
- Department of Energy (United Kingdom) (abolished 1994)
- Department of Energy and Climate Change, United Kingdom
- United States Department of Energy
Ministers for Energy:
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.