From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Descendants (film))
|Look up descendant or descendent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Descendant or descendent primarily refers to:
- Lineal descendant, a consanguinous (i.e. biological) relative directly related to a person.
- Collateral descendant, a relative descended from a brother or sister of an ancestor.
It may also refer to:
- The Descendant, a adventure video game developed by Gaming Corps and published by Microïds for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
Film and television
- Descendant (2003 film), a 2003 thriller film starring Katherine Heigl and Jeremy London
- Descendants (2008 film), an animated short film
- Descendents (2008 film), a Chilean experimental horror film
- The Descendants, a 2011 drama film directed by Alexander Payne
- Descendants (2015 film), a 2015 Disney Channel Original Movie directed by Kenny Ortega
- "The Descendant" (short story), a short story by early 20th-century science-fiction writer H. P. Lovecraft.
- The Descendants (novel), a 2007 novel by Kaui Hart Hemmings.
- Descendents, a punk rock band from southern California.
- Descendant (astrology), the point directly opposite from the Ascendant (the Rising Sign).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Descendant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.