From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Deserter (disambiguation))
The Deserter may refer to:
Film and television
- The Deserter (1912 film), a silent film by Thomas H. Ince
- The Deserter (1933 film), a film by Vsevolod Pudovkin
- The Deserter (1971 film), a film by Burt Kennedy
- Deserter (2002 film), a film starring Tom Hardy
- The Deserter (2008 film), a Canadian film by Simon Lavoie
- "The Deserter" (Avatar: The Last Airbender), the sixteenth episode in the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- "The Deserter" (poem), a 1916 war poem by Winifred Mary Letts
- The Deserter (1964 book), a 1964 novel by Douglas LePan
- The Deserter, a 2010 novel by Paul Almond
- Deserter (song), a song by Matthew Dear
- "The Deserter", a traditional song featured on Fairport Convention's album Liege & Lief
- "The Deserter", the English version of Le Déserteur (Boris Vian song)
- "The Deserter", an unpublished comics feature by DC Comics, with the first issue premiering in Cancelled Comic Cavalcade.
- Deserter, a London-based alternative online magazine.
- Deserters (album), a 1992 album by the Oysterband
- Deserter (song), a 2007 song by Matthew Dear
- Deserters Group, a group of islands in the Queen Charlotte Strait region of the Central Coast of British Columbia, Canada
- Deserters Island, an island in that group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Deserter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.