(Redirected from Deviance (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deviance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deviance may refer to:
- Deviance (sociology), actions or behaviors that violate social norms
- Deviance (statistics), a quality of fit statistic for a model
- Positive deviance
- Paraphilia, historically referred to as sexual deviance
- Bid‘ah, Islamic term for innovations and deviations acts or groups from orthodox Islamic law (Sharia)
- Deviant (disambiguation)
- Deviation (disambiguation)
- Discrepancy (disambiguation)
- Divergence (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deviance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.