(Redirected from Diadochoi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diodochus is the Latinized form of diadochos (Greek: διάδοχος, “heir, successor”). It can refer to:
- Personal name
- Marcus Diadochus, 4th-century Christian writer
- Diadochos of Photiki, 5th-century Christian saint
- Proclus Diadochus, 5th-century Neoplatonic philosopher
- Scientific names
- Marginella diadochus, a species of Marginellid sea snail
- Diadochite, a mineral
- Diadochokinesia, the ability to make antagonistic movements in quick succession
- Diadochi, successors of Alexander the Great
- Diadochoupolis, a city in Mesopotamia
- Diadochos, the title of the Crown Prince of Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diadochus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.