|Founded||1983, Parsippany, New Jersey|
Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S.
Real-Time Communications Load Balancers
Diameter Signaling Controller
Session Border Controllers
Signaling Stacks and Software
Fax Boards and FoIP Software
Bandwidth Optimization Solutions
Dialogic is a cloud-optimized communications technology solutions provider for real-time communications media, applications, and infrastructure to service providers, enterprises, and developers. It was founded in 1983, and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey. Dialogic products are sold directly to service providers, and application developers, as well as through a large network of distributors, resellers and partners, and supplied to OEMs.
Dialogic was founded in 1983 in Parsippany, New Jersey. The company was bought by Intel in 1999 and was run as the Media & Signaling Division. In October 2006, Eicon bought the Media & Signaling Division of Intel and then changed its name back to Dialogic.
Since the formation of the new Dialogic, other competitors in the same industry have been acquired and merged into the company, including NMS Communications and Cantata. The latter was itself a collection of companies including Brooktrout and the Excel Switching Corporation.
In May 2010, Dialogic announced a merger with San Jose, California-based Veraz Networks, a company specializing in softswitch and compression technology. The resulting company would retain the name Dialogic. That same year, Dialogic moved its headquarters to Milpitas, California.
On November 24, 2014, Dialogic was acquired by Novacap TMT IV, L.P., a Canadian private equity firm. They moved the headquarters back to Parsippany, New Jersey.
On February 9, 2016, Dialogic Corp announced the completed acquisition of Apex Communications, a leading supplier of global real-time communications applications for service providers and enterprise networks. The company launched an application development practice for networked, premises and cloud-based applications. The new line of applications will include WebRTC, audio and video conferencing, video collaboration such as shared whiteboards, IBRs and cloud-based PBX. The combined company will deliver both custom apps and managed services for service provider customers.
Its products include media servers, gateways and boards; load balancers, communications applications, softswitches, diameter signaling controller, session border controllers, signaling stacks and software, fax boards and FoIP software, and bandwidth optimization solutions. There are also products serving legacy markets like X.25 (Eiconcard).
Leading Lights Award for Best New Product in Mobile (PowerMedia XMS), Light Reading
Visionary in the Magic Quadrant (Session Border Controllers), Gartner
Bandwidth Optimization Innovation of the Year (I-Gate 4000 Session Bandwidth Optimizers),
Telecom Asia Reader's Choice
Tolly Group Awards Performance Certification ( PowerMedia XMS), Tolly Group
CTi Forum Awards – Media Gateway Technology (BorderNet 2020 SBC), CTi Forum
CTi Forum Awards – Mobile Video Solutions (PowerMedia XMS), CTi Forum
Miercom Awards Performance Verified Certification (BorderNet 4000 SBC), Miercom
Ready Now Award (PowerMedia XMS), WebRTC Conference & Expo
2013 American Technology Awards for Telecommunication (PowerMedia XMS), TechAmerica Foundation
January 2013, they won CTI Forum Editor’s Choice Awards for Media Gateway Technology and Mobile Video Solutions.
Editor’s Choice Awards (PowerMedia XMS, BorderNet 2020, Virtualized SBC Products), China’s CTI Forum
2014 Best Conferencing Award, WebRTC Conference & Expo V
2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award. Internet Telephony 
WebRTC Product of the Year Award (PowerMedia XMS), TMC 
LTE North America Award for NFV Innovation of the Year (PowerMedia XMS), LTE North America Awards 
WebRTC Product of the Year Award (PowerMedia XMS 3.0), TMC 
CIOReview’s 20 Most Promising Wireless Solution Providers for 2016, CIOReview 
Dialogic PowerMedia XMS MRF/MRB Awarded a 2016 INTERNET TELEPHONY NFV Pioneer Award 
LTE & 5G World Award - Most Innovative LTE Application or Service (PowerVille VIVR), LTE & 5G World 
TMCnet Tech Culture Award 2016 - Overall grade of A for flexible work arrangements, world-class collaboration tools, decades-old industry legacy and a place where your satisfaction and teamwork is valued and you can further help mold the organization. 
INTERNET TELEPHONY Magazine TMC Labs Winner IT Innovation Award (PowerMedia XMS 3.1 with VP9), 
WebRTC World Award - Best Conferencing Demo (PowerMedia XMS), Real-time Web Solutions 
2016 Communications Solutions Products of the Year Award (PowerVille LB), 
TMC Real Time Web Solutions Excellence Award Winner (PowerMedia XMS 3.2), 
Dialogic Named a 2016 NFV Product of the Year Award Winner by INTERNET TELEPHONY (PowerMedia XMS 3.2), 
- Dunlap, Tom (July 13, 1999). "Intel completes Dialogic merger". Cnet. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Eicon Networks to Purchase Intel's Media and Signaling Business" (Press release). Intel. August 9, 2006. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Dialogic Corporation Enters into Agreement to Acquire NMS Communications Platforms Business" (Press release). Newswire. September 15, 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Dialogic Corporation Acquires Cantata Through Purchase of EAS Group, Inc." (PDF) (Press release). OpenPR. April 4, 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Franchina, Lisa (October 21, 2005). "Excel Switching Corp. Hooks Brooktrout, Inc. in merger". TMCnet. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Brooktrout to Acquire SnowShore Networks" (Press release). PR Newswire. March 26, 2004. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Veraz Networks and Dialogic Announce Definitive Agreement to Merge" (Press release). Marketwire. May 12, 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-13.
- "Dialogic Eyes Video Compression, SBC Market with Veraz Acquisition". TMCNet. Aug 10, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- Dialogic Positioned as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Session Border Controllers
- Dialogic Selected as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Session Border Controllers
- Dialogic Earns Ready Now Award at WebRTC Conference & Expo for Showcasing Real-World Implementations
- American Technology Award Winners Announced
- Dialogic Wins CTI Forum Editor’s Choice Awards for Media Gateway Technology and Mobile Video Solutions
- China's CTI Forum Editors Choice Awards 2014
- WebRTC Leaders Compete and Win at San Jose: Dialogic wins Best Conferencing Award
- Announcing the 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award Winners
- "TMC Announces 2015 WebRTC Product of the Year Award Winners". WebRTC World. March 19, 2015.
- "TMC Announces 2016 WebRTC Product of the Year Award Winners". WebRTC World. March 16, 2016.
- "Panel of CEOs, CIOs, and VC analysts choose Dialogic as a prime wireless solution provider" (Press release). CIO Review. March 17, 2016.
- "Winners of the 2016 INTERNET TELEPHONY NFV Pioneer Award Announced". NFVZone. April 29, 2016.
- "First Annual TMCnet Tech Culture Award Winners Announced for 2016". TMCNet.
- "TMC Labs Names the Winners of the IT Innovation Awards". TMCNet. July 27, 2016.
- "Real Time Web Solutions Conference Announces Winning Solutions During Live Demo Event". WebRTC World. August 10, 2016.
- "TMC Announces Recipients of the 2016 Communications Solutions Products of the Year Award". TMCNet. August 22, 2016.
- "TMC Announces 2016 Real Time Web Solutions Excellence Award Winners". TMCNet. December 1, 2016.
- "TMC Announces 2016 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award Winners". TMCNet/INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. February 2, 2017.