|Founded||1983, Parsippany, New Jersey|
Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S.
Diameter Signaling Controller
Session Border Controllers
Signaling Stacks and Software
Fax Boards and FoIP Software
Bandwidth Optimization Solutions
Dialogic is a communications technology company that provides telecom infrastructure products and solutions to service providers and enterprise. It was founded in 1983, and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey. Dialogic products are sold directly to service providers, and application developers, as well as through a large network of distributors, resellers and partners, and supplied to OEMs.
Dialogic was founded in 1983 in Parsippany, New Jersey. The company was bought by Intel in 1999 and was run as the Media & Signaling Division. In October 2006, Eicon bought the Media & Signaling Division of Intel and then changed its name to Dialogic.
Since the formation of the new Dialogic, other competitors in the same industry have been acquired and merged into the company, including NMS Communications and Cantata. The latter was itself a collection of companies including Brooktrout and the Excel Switching Corporation.
In May 2010, Dialogic announced a merger with San Jose, California-based Veraz Networks, a company specializing in softswitch and compression technology. The resulting company would retain the name Dialogic. That same year, Dialogic moved its headquarters to Milpitas, California.
On November 24, 2014, Dialogic was acquired by Novacap TMT IV, L.P., a Canadian private equity firm. They moved the headquarters back to Parsippany, New Jersey.
Dialogic products include media servers, gateways, and boards; softswitches, diameter signaling controller, session border controllers, signaling stacks and software, fax boards and FoIP software, and bandwidth optimization solutions for communications service providers (CSPs), enterprise solution providers, and application developers. There are also products serving legacy markets like X.25 (Eiconcard).
Dialogic has won awards for their products and services. In Nov 2013, they won Ready Now Award for Showcasing Real-World Implementations at the WebRTC Conference & Expo.
In June 2013, they won the American Technology Award for Telecommunications.
In January 2013, they won CTI Forum Editor’s Choice Awards for Media Gateway Technology and Mobile Video Solutions.
In February 2014, Dialogic received 2014 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award. 
In November 2014, Dialogic received the Best Conferencing Award for our PowerMedia XMS product at the 2014 WebRTC Expo V. 
In March 2015, Dialogic received the 2015 WebRTC Product of the Year Award for our PowerMedia XMS product from TMC. 
- Dunlap, Tom (July 13, 1999). "Intel completes Dialogic merger". Cnet. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Eicon Networks to Purchase Intel's Media and Signaling Business" (Press release). Intel. August 9, 2006. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Dialogic Corporation Enters into Agreement to Acquire NMS Communications Platforms Business" (Press release). Newswire. September 15, 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Dialogic Corporation Acquires Cantata Through Purchase of EAS Group, Inc." (PDF) (Press release). OpenPR. April 4, 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Franchina, Lisa (October 21, 2005). "Excel Switching Corp. Hooks Brooktrout, Inc. in merger". TMCnet. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Brooktrout to Acquire SnowShore Networks" (Press release). PR Newswire. March 26, 2004. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Veraz Networks and Dialogic Announce Definitive Agreement to Merge" (Press release). Marketwire. May 12, 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-13.
- "Dialogic Eyes Video Compression, SBC Market with Veraz Acquisition". TMCNet. Aug 10, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- Dialogic Earns Ready Now Award at WebRTC Conference & Expo for Showcasing Real-World Implementations
- American Technology Award Winners Announced
- Dialogic Positioned as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Session Border Controllers
- Dialogic Selected as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Session Border Controllers
- Dialogic Wins CTI Forum Editor’s Choice Awards for Media Gateway Technology and Mobile Video Solutions
- Announcing the 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award Winners