From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Die Nacht)
|Look up Nacht or nacht in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nacht is the German word for night
Nacht may refer to:
- Die Nacht, "Come Back, My Love"
- Die Nacht (film), a 1985 West German installation film by Hans-Jürgen Syberberg
- Night (Edgar Hilsenrath novel), a 1950 novel by Edgar Hilsenrath
- "Die Nacht" (Strauss), a 1885 art song composed by Richard Strauss
- NACHT domain, a conserved protein domain
- Michael Nacht (born 1942), United States government official
- Sacha Nacht (1901–1977), French psychiatrist and psychoanalyst
- Artur Nacht-Samborski (1898–1974), polnischer Maler
- Eduard Nacht (born 1939), Swiss journalist
- Maximilian Nacht (1881–1973), American anarchist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nacht.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.