Gold bug (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Digital gold bug)
A gold bug is a person who is bullish on gold and related investment products, and or supports the use of the gold standard.
Gold bug or Goldbug may also refer to:
- "The Gold-Bug", a short story by Edgar Allan Poe
- "The Gold Bug" (short story), a short story by Orson Scott Card
- Goldbug (band), a British band active during the mid-to-late 1990s
- Goldbug (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Goldbug (Transformers), several characters from the Transformers toy line
- Goldbug, a character in Richard Scarry's children's books
- The name formerly used by Oklahoma City University athletic teams
- "The Gold Bug", an instrumental song by the Alan Parsons Project on the album The Turn of a Friendly Card
- Goldbug, Kentucky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gold bug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.