(Redirected from Dini (disambiguation))
Dini may refer to:
- Dino Dini, English games developer
- Lamberto Dini, Italian politician
- Mohamed Dini Farah, Djiboutian politician
- Muguette Dini, French politician
- Nh. Dini, Indonesian novelist
- Paul Dini, animation and comic writer
- Sandra Dini, Italian high jumper
- Ulisse Dini, Italian mathematician, after which are named:
- DNA-damage-inducible protein I (DinI)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.