(Redirected from Disestablished)
|Look up establish, establishment, disestablish, or disestablishment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Establishment may refer to:
- The Establishment, the dominant group or elite holding effective power or authority in a society
- The Establishment (club), an English satire club of the 1960s
- The Establishment (comics), a comic book produced by Wildstorm
- Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, forbidding Congress from establishing a religion
- Establishment of a state religion ("established church"), the endorsement of a church by a nation's government
- Freedom of establishment, the right of EU nationals to establish themselves economically in any member state of the Internal Market (European Union)
- Establiments, a residential district in the Balearic Islands
ESTABLISHED, a TCP connection state
- Dissolution (law), with respect to an entity that was previously legally established
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Establishment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.