(Redirected from Dispensational)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dispensation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dispensation may refer to:
- Dispensation (canon law), the suspension, by competent authority, of general rules of law in particular cases in the Catholic Church
- (Common law) The former power of an English king to not apply a law in individual cases. See Sir Edward Hales, 3rd Baronet.
- Dispensation (period), a period in history according to various religions
- Dispensation (album), an album by Jimsaku
- Dispensation of the fulness of times, a concept in Mormon doctrine
- Dispensationalist theology
- DispensatioN (band), a German Death/Black Metal one-man-band
- Classification of Pharmaco-Therapeutic Referrals
- Dispenser (disambiguation)
- Dispensing (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dispensation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.