From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dniper)
Dnieper, Dnepr (Russian), or Dnipro (Ukrainian) can mean:
- Dnieper River
- Dnieper Ukraine, central Ukraine under the Russian Empire
- FC Dnepr Smolensk, a Russian football club
- FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, a football club from Ukraine
- FC Dnepr Mogilev, a football club from Belarus
- Dnipro (Kiev Metro), a Metro station in Kiev
- Dnepr (motorcycle)
- Dnepr was the call sign of the Soviet Soyuz T-7 mission to space station Salyut 7.
- Dnepr rocket, a space rocket.
- SS-18 Satan, the Dnepr missile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dnieper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.