Do Something (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Do Something (song))
Do Something is a non-profit organization with the goal of motivating young people.
Do Something may refer to:
- "Do Something", a 1929 song performed by Helen Kane in the movie Nothing But the Truth
- "Do Something", a 1999 song by Macy Gray on the album On How Life Is
- "Do Somethin'", a 2004 song by Britney Spears on the album Greatest_Hits: My Prerogative
- "Do Something", a 2007 song the Eagles on the album Long Road out of Eden
- "Do Something", a 2008 song by Pepper on the album Pink Crustaceans and Good Vibrations
- "Do Something", a 2012 song by Matthew West on the album Into The Light
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Do Something.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.