(Redirected from Dodge (A.M. Dodge Company))
The Dodge was a cyclecar manufactured in Detroit, Michigan, by the A.M. Dodge Company from 1914 to 1915. The cyclecar had a four-cylinder 25 hp engine that was water-cooled, and had a frictionless transmission. The vehicle was designed by George Wahl of Wahl Motor Company. The company was later sued by the Dodge brothers in 1915, who claimed that their name had been infringed.
- ^ Georgano, G.N. (1968). The Complete Encyclopedia of Motorcars, 1885 to Present.
- Defunct motor vehicle manufacturers of the United States
- Motor vehicle manufacturers based in Michigan
- Vehicle manufacturing companies established in 1914
- Vehicle manufacturing companies disestablished in 1915
- 1914 establishments in Michigan
- 1915 disestablishments in Michigan
- Defunct manufacturing companies based in Detroit
- Brass auto stubs