(Redirected from Dolce vita)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up la dolce vita, dolce vita, or dolcevita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dolce vita or la dolce vita is Italian for "the sweet life." It may refer to:
- "The experience of this sweet life" from Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy, Canto XX, lines 47–48
- The First Intimate Contact (1998), also known as Dolce Vita, novel by Taiwanese author Pi Zicai
Film and TV
- La Dolce Vita (1960), film directed by Federico Fellini
- Michael Lucas' La Dolce Vita (2006), gay pornographic remake of the 1960 Federico Fellini film
- Immigrants (L.A. Dolce Vita) (2008), Hungarian animated film
- Dolce Vita (TV programme) (港生活‧港享受) (2000), TV programme in Hong Kong about lifestyles and entertainment
- Dolce Vita (1995–1997), a Greek television series starring Anna Panayiotopoulou
- La Dolce Vita, soundtrack by Nino Rota of the 1960 Fellini film of the same name
- Dolce Vita (2016), album by Jonas Kaufmann
- La Dolce Vita – Det Bästa 1982–2003 (2003), compilation album and single by Swedish pop musician Mauro Scocco
- Dolce Vita (Okean Elzy album) (2010), album by rock band Okean Elzy
- La Dolce Vita (2008), a contemporary jazz album by Warren Hill (musician)
- La Dolce Vita, an unreleased debut album by former Murder Inc Records artist Vita
- "O dolce vita mia" (1545), song by Adrian Willaert, first published in Canzone Villanesche alla Napolitana
- "La Dolce Vita" (2004), a song by Zazie from her album Rodéo (Zazie album)
- "Down The Dolce Vita" (1977), a song by Peter Gabriel from his first album
- "La Dolce Vita" (1979), song by Sparks from their album, No. 1 in Heaven
- "Dolce Vita" (song) (1983), song by Ryan Paris
- "La dolce vita" (song) (1989), Finnish Eurovision Song Contest entry by Anneli Saaristo
- "La dolce vita" (After Dark song) (2004), song by Swedish group After Dark
- "La Dolce Vita", song from In Between (Paul van Dyk album) (2007)
- "Dolce Vita", song by The 69 Eyes (2015)
- "Dolce vita", song by Jasmin (singer) (2003)
- La Dolce Vita (barge), a hotel barge in Venice
- Dolce Vita (1996), perfume by Christian Dior
- Dolce Vita, a 25-floor tower in the Dubai Marina in Dubai
- Dolce (disambiguation)
- Dolci (disambiguation), plural of dolce
- Dulce (disambiguation)
- Vita (disambiguation)
- All articles with titles beginning with "Dolce Vita"
- All articles with titles beginning with "La Dolce Vita"
- All articles with titles containing "Dolce Vita", which also includes all articles with titles containing "La Dolce Vita"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolce Vita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.