(Redirected from Doo (disambiguation))
|Look up doo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doo or DOO may refer to:
- DOO, driver-only operation, an alternative term for One Person Train Operation
- d.o.o./д.о.о. (društvo sa ograničenom odgovornošću), the abbreviation denoting a Private Limited Liability Company in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, and Slovenia.
- George Thomas Doo (1800–1886), English engraver
- Rulers of the Duala people who lived on the Wouri River estuary of Cameroon:
- Doo (bird), the Rock Pigeon in Scottish English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.