From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Double-take)
|Look up double take in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double take may refer to:
- Double-take (comedy), a type of take - an expression of surprise in body language
- Double Take (TV series), an Australian sketch comedy
- Double Take (1998 film), a 1998 thriller
- Double Take (2001 film), a 2001 comedy
- Double Take (2009 film), a 2009 film
- "Double Take" (Code Lyoko), a Code Lyoko episode
- Double Take (Freddie Hubbard and Woody Shaw album), 1985
- Double Take (Petra album), 2000
- Doubletake, a British television comedy
- Double-Take (NSI Product), business continuity software
- Double Take (group), two girls who created "Hot Problems", a song dubbed "The Worst Song Ever"
- Double Take, a BBC Radio 5 Live programme presented by Anita Anand and Sam Walker
- DoubleTake (magazine), a defunct literary magazine
- Double Take, the 67th episode of Code Lyoko.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double take.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.