Double vision (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Double Vision)
|Look up double vision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double vision refers to diplopia, the perception of two images from a single object.
Double vision may also refer to:
Film and television
- Double Vision (1971 film), a short film by Peter Campus
- Double Vision (1992 film), a television film directed by Robert Knights
- Double Vision (2002 film), a film directed by Chen Kuo-fu
- Double Vision (company), a Malaysian TV production company
- Double Vision (novel), a 2003 novel by Pat Barker
- Double Vision, a 2004 novel by George Garrett
- Double Vision, a 2005 novel by Tricia Sullivan
- Double Vision (Bob James and David Sanborn album), 1986
- Double Vision (Bonfire album), 2007
- Double Vision (Foreigner album), 1978
- "Double Vision" (Foreigner song), the title song
- "Double Vision" (3OH!3 song), 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double vision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.