Dragon bones (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Dragon Bones)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oracle bones, also known as dragon bones, are pieces of turtle shell or bone used in ancient Chinese divination.
Dragon bone(s) may also refer to:
- Dragon Bone, a character from the manga Majin Bone
- Dragon Bones (Briggs novel), a 2002 fantasy novel by Patricia Briggs, first instalment of her Hurog series
- Dragon Bones (See novel), a 2003 mystery novel by Lisa See, third instalment of her Red Princess series
- Dinosaur bones, thought then to be the remains of dragons
- Dragon Bone Hill, hill in Zhoukoudian, a Chinese archeological site near Beijing, place of the discovery of the Peking Man
- Longgupo (Dragon Bone Slope), a Chinese archeological site near Chongqing where Wushan Man was discovered
- 'Dragon Bone Hill', a track from the 1994 album Goodbye to the Age of Steam from band 'Big Big Train'
- Dragon Bones, a 2D skeletal animation solution of the Starling Framework
- Euphorbia lactea, a tropical poisonous shrub, widely grown as an ornamental plant
- Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff, a 2001 video game
- Longgu (Dragon Bone), an ingredient used in Traditional Chinese medicine; see dragon bones
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragon bones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.