Dragon bones (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Dragon Bones)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oracle bones, also known as dragon bones, are pieces of turtle shell or bone used in ancient Chinese divination.
Dragon bone(s) may also refer to:
- Dragon Bone, a character from the manga Majin Bone
- Dragon Bones (Briggs novel), a 2002 fantasy novel by Patricia Briggs, first instalment of her Hurog series
- Dragon Bones (See novel), a 2003 mystery novel by Lisa See, third instalment of her Red Princess series
- Euphorbia lactea, a tropical poisonous shrub, widely grown as an ornamental plant
- Dragon Bone Stone, a mineral specific to Taiwan
- Dinosaur bones, thought then to be the remains of dragons
- Dragon Bone Hill, hill in Zhoukoudian, a Chinese archeological site near Beijing, place of the discovery of the Peking Man
- Longgupo (Dragon Bone Slope), a Chinese archeological site near Chongqing, place of the discovery of the Wushan Man
- 'Dragon Bone Hill', a track from the 1994 album Goodbye to the Age of Steam from band 'Big Big Train'
- Longgu (Dragon Bone), an ingredient used in Traditional Chinese medicine
- Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff, a 2001 video game
- Dragon Bones, a 2D skeletal animation solution of the Starling Framework
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragon bones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.