Dream Street (U.S. TV series)
|Created by||Edward Zwick
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer(s)||Robert Lieberman|
|Running time||48 minutes|
|Original run||April 13 – June 7, 1989|
Dream Street is an American drama series that aired on NBC from April 13, 1989 to June 7, 1989. The series was filmed on location in Hoboken, New Jersey and was from Thirtysomething creators Edward Zwick and Marshall Herskovitz.
Dream Street focuses on the DeBeau family of Hoboken, New Jersey who ran a refrigeration business. Also seen was Joey Coltrera, Denis DeBeau's best friend and son of mobster Anthony Coltrera.
- Dale Midkiff as Denis DeBeau
- Peter Frechette as Harry DeBeau
- David Barry Gray as Eric DeBeau
- Tom Signorelli as Pete DeBeau
- Thomas Calabro as Joey Coltrera
- Cecil Hoffman as Joni Goldstein
- Jo Anderson as Marianne McKinney
- Victor Argo as Anthoney Coltrera
- Debra Mooney as Lillian DeBeau
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946-Present. Ballantine Bookls. 2003. p. 336. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This article relating to a drama television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|