(Redirected from Drier)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dryer or drier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dryer (or drier) can mean:
- Hair dryer
- Hand dryer
- Clothes dryer, also known as a tumble-dryer
- Belt dryer
- Cereal dryer, for food preservation
- Desiccant, a substance that absorbs or adsorbs water
- Grain dryer for storage grain bins
- Oil drying agent, an additive which accelerates the film formation of a drying oil
- Dryer (band), a Saratoga Springs, NY based band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dryer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.