(Redirected from Drier)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dryer or drier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dryer (or drier) can mean:
- Hair dryer
- Hand dryer
- Clothes dryer, also known as a tumble-dryer
- Belt dryer
- Cereal dryer, for food preservation
- Desiccant, a substance that absorbs or adsorbs water
- Grain dryer for storage grain bins
- Oil drying agent, an additive which accelerates the film formation of a drying oil
- Dryer (band), a Saratoga Springs, NY based band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dryer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.