From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Drunk (song))
|Look up drunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drunk refers to alcohol or other beverage intoxication. Drunk, Drunks, Drunkard, or Drunken may also refer to:
- Drunken Gulch, a valley in California
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Drunk" (Jimmy Liggins song), 1953, covered by Ace Cannon
- "Drunk" (Ed Sheeran song), 2012
- "Drunk" (Zayn song), 2016
- Drunks (film), an Indian film
- The Drunkard, an American temperance play first performed in 1844
- The Triumph of Bacchus, a 1628 painting by Diego Velázquez also referred to as The Drunks
- "There is a Tavern in the Town", performed by Rudy Vallée as "The Drunkard's Song"
- Drunk (Thundercat album), 2017, an album by American musician Thundercat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.