From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Duchess (song))
|Look up duchess in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duchess is a rank of nobility, the female equivalent of Duke.
Duchess may also refer to:
Books, music and film
- The Duchess (film), a 2008 film
- The Duchess, a book first published in 1998 as Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire by Amanda Foreman
- Duchess (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a character in Lewis Carroll's book
- "Duchess" (Genesis song), 1980
- "Duchess" (The Stranglers song), 1979
- "Duchess", a song by Scott Walker from Scott 4
- Duchess, Queensland, a village in the Shire of Cloncurry, Australia
- Duchess, Alberta, a village in Canada
- Duchess Landing, Oklahoma, a settlement in Oklahoma, USA
- Duchess Theatre, London, England
- The Duchess, nickname of convicted murderer Juanita Spinelli
- The Duchess, nom de plume of 19th century Irish writer Margaret Wolfe Hungerford
- Norma-Jean Wofford (died 2005), rhythm guitarist with Bo Diddley from 1962 to 1966, nicknamed "Duchess"
- Lashina, a fictional DC Comics character also known as "Duchess"
- Duchess, a character in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, an American animated television series
- "Duchess", the code name for the title character in the American animated television series Archer
- Duchess, a character from the movie The Aristocats
- HMS Duchess, any of several British ships
- Duchess (sponge hooking boat), a historic sponge-hooking boat in Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Beechcraft Duchess, American monoplane
- Duchess class, a name for the unstreamlined locomotives of the LMS Princess Coronation Class of British railway locomotives
- Duchess (restaurant), a restaurant chain in Connecticut, USA
- Duchess (solitaire), a card game for one person
- Duchess lorikeet (Charmosyna margarethae), a species of parrot
- Duchess potatoes or Duchesse potatoes, a way of cooking potatoes
- Duchess Stakes, a Canadian horse race
- Duchess, a brand of packaged sweet baked goods made by Carolina Foods
- The Duchess (horse) (1813–1836), British Thoroughbred racehorse
- "The Duchess", a 1941 custom Cadillac limousine owned by the abdicated king Edward VIII and his consort Wallis Simpson, and later restored by Morgan Murphy (food critic)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duchess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.