(Redirected from Dukagjin (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dukagjin or Dukagjini may refer to:
- Dukagjin (sq) or Dukagjini, a village in the municipality of Malzi, Kukës District, Albania
- Dukagjin or Dukagjini (sq), a village in the municipality of Derjan, Mat District, Albania
- Dukagjin highlands, a mountainous region in the Shkodër District of northern Albania
- Metohija, a region in Kosovo, also known as Dukagjini (Albanian: Rrafshi i Dukagjinit)
- Dukagjini family, an Albanian noble family
- Principality of Dukagjini, a principality in medieval Albania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dukagjin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.