From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Durán or Duran may refer to:
- Durán, Ecuador
- Duran, Gers, a commune in the Gers department in France
- Duran, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Duran, a barangay in the municipality of Dumalag, Capiz, in the Philippines
- Duran (comics), a supervillain in the pages of DC Comics
- Samir Duran, a character in the Starcraft universe
- Durand Durand, the villain in the 1968 film Barbarella
- Duran (glass), a range of borosilicate glass products manufactured by Schott AG and the Duran Group
- Duran Consent Decree, stipulated agreement to Duran v. King court case that resulted in federal oversight of the New Mexico state prison system in 1991
- Duran Duran, an English New Wave/Synthpop band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Durán.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.