From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dworek (disambiguation))
Dworek may refer to the following places in Poland:
- Dworek, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Dworek, Nowy Dwór Gdański County in Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Dworek, Sztum County in Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Dworek, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Dworek, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
For a specific type of a Polish manor house, also known as dworek, see dwór (manor house).
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.