|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article possibly contains original research. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Similar to marketing collateral definition, e-marketing collateral is the collection of basic internet tactical activities that supports the marketing of a product or a service on the internet. These basic tactics are intended to support, facilitate and ease the internet presence of a website, product or a service.
These activities enforced themselves as givens nowadays, common e-marketing collateral include:
- Building the e-presence; whether it is a website, blog, microsite or a portal.
- Search engine marketing, including search engine optimization and search engine registration. With the prevalence of mobile devices, e-marketing collateral must often be targeted towards mobile devices and localized search.
- Online directories registration.
- Social media accounts setup and social media optimization.
- Blake, Jameson. "What is e-marketing collateral?". Website Designers. Retrieved 13 September 2015.