From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ECB (disambiguation))
|Look up ECB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ECB is an abbreviation for:
- East Coast Bays, a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand
- European Central Bank, the central bank for the Eurozone of the European Union
- European Chemicals Bureau, the Toxicology and Chemical Substances Unit of the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission
- ECB Project, Emergency Capacity Building Project, a humanitarian capacity building project
- England and Wales Cricket Board, the governing body of cricket in England and Wales
- European Consolidation Board, the non profit organisation for European Government Lead Mergers and Acquisition, AKA ECBFI
- Environmental Campus Birkenfeld (Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld), a branch of the Trier University of Applied Sciences in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Wisconsin Educational Communications Board
- East Coast Bays AFC, a football team from East Coast Bays, New Zealand
- Engineering College Bikaner, a technical education institute located in the city Bikaner, Rajasthan, India.
- Electronic codebook mode, a type of data encryption using block ciphers
- Electronically Controlled Brake, Toyota's brake-by-wire system
- Electronically controlled pneumatic brakes, for railways
- Europe Card Bus, an 8-bit computer bus, used by older Kontron computers and the N8VEM home brew computer project
- Ethylene Copolymer Bitumen, a type of roofing membrane
- External commercial borrowing (India), a type of commercial borrowing in India used for the public sector
- Equatorial Commercial Bank, a commercial bank in Kenya.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ECB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.