From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from EMAC)
Emac, Emacs or similar may refer to:-
- eMac, a now-discontinued Macintosh desktop computer made by Apple Inc.
- Emergency Management Assistance Compact, a mutual aid agreement between states and territories of the United States, enabling resource sharing during natural and man-made disasters
- Extended metal atom chains (EMACs), molecules that consist of a linear string of directly bonded metal atoms, surrounded by organic ligands
- Emacs, a family of text editors
- EMAC, Ethernet media access control
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.