(Redirected from Eastern Front (disambiguation))
Eastern Front may refer to:
- Eastern Front (World War I)
- Eastern Front (World War II)
- Eastern Front (Turkey), of the Turkish War of Independence
- Turkish–Armenian War, often referred to by itself as the Eastern Front
- Eastern Front (Sudan)
- Eastern Front (video game)
- 1635: The Eastern Front (novel)
- Eastern Front of the Indo-Pakistani war of 1971
- Frente Leste, the theater of anti-guerrilla operations for the Portuguese Armed Forces in the East of Angola, during the Portuguese Colonial War (1961–1974)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eastern Front.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.