Jump to navigation Jump to search
Efrat (also, Efrata) is an Israeli settlement in the Etzion bloc.
Efrat (Hebrew: אפרת) is a name with Hebrew origins that can also refer to:
- Efrat (organization), an Israeli charity which provides money to women considering abortion for financial reasons
- Ephrath, a biblical place in Judea, for which the modern settlement of Efrat is named
- Efrata (Ethiopia), a former district in the historic Ethiopian province of Shewa; sometimes used in the 19th century to refer to Shewa itself
- In Russian, a possible transliteration of the river Euphrates
- Benni Efrat (born 1936), an Israeli artist
- Efrat Abramov (born March 1980), an Israeli TV anchor and screenwriter
- Efrat Gosh (born November 1983), an Israeli singer-songwriter.
- Efrat Natan, Israeli artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Efrat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.