(Redirected from Eichenberg (disambiguation))
Eichenberg may refer to:
- Eichenberg, Austria, a municipality in the district of Bregenz in the state of Vorarlberg, Austria
- Eichenberg, Hildburghausen, a municipality in the district of Hildburghausen in the state of Thuringia, Germany
- Eichenberg, Saale-Holzland, a municipality in the district of Saale-Holzland in the state of Thuringia, Germany
- a summit near to Frammersbach in Main-Spessart district in the Regierungsbezirk of Lower Franconia (Unterfranken) in Bavaria, Germany]
People with the surname
- Fritz Eichenberg (1901–1990), a German-American illustrator
- Tim Eichenberg, an American Politician
- Wilhelm Eichenberg (fl. 1930s), a geologist and zoologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eichenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.