From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eilean Mòr (disambiguation))
Eilean Mòr, literally meaning "large island" in Scottish Gaelic is the name of several Scottish islands. In some areas, the term merely refers to the large island of a group, and may be used in place of the actual name:
- Eilean Mòr, Crowlin Islands in the Crowlin Islands
- Eilean Mòr, Burnt Islands in the Burnt Islands, Firth of Clyde
- Eilean Mòr, Enard Bay
- Eilean Mòr, Flannan Isles
- Eilean Mòr, MacCormaig Isles
- Eilean Mòr, Cairns of Coll
- Eilean Mòr, Loch Sunart
- Eilean Mòr, Loch Dunvegan
- Eilean Mòr, Loch Finlaggan, a freshwater loch on Islay
- Eilean Mòr, Loch Langavat, Lewis
- Rainish Eilean Mòr, Lewis
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.