From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eligible)
|Look up eligibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eligibility may refer to:
- The right to run for office (in elections), sometimes called passive suffrage or voting eligibility
- Desirability as a marriage partner, as in the term eligible bachelor
- Validity for participation, as in eligibility to enter a Competition
- Eligibility for the NBA Draft
- Eligibility to catch a forward pass in American football
- Eligibility to participate in U.S. college sports
- See also Redshirt (college sports)
- Eligibility to play for a certain national association football team.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eligibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.