From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Emancipation (album))
|Look up emancipation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emancipation is any of various efforts to procuring political rights or equality.
Emancipation may also refer to:
- Emancipation (horse) (born 1979), a champion Australian thoroughbred racehorse
- Ecclesiastical emancipation
- Emancipation of minors
In popular culture
- eMANcipation (film), 2011, a German drama about domestic abuse on men
- Emancipation (Fuller), a statue located in Boston's Harriet Tubman Park
- Emancipation (Prince album), 1996
- Emancipation (Nu Virgos album), 2008
- "Emancipation", a song by Ihsahn from the album angL
- The Emancipation suite, a series of songs present on Finnish power metal band Stratovarius's 2009 album Polaris
- "Emancipation" (House), a 2008 episode of the medical drama television series
- "Emancipation" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the science fiction television series
- Emancipator (musician), American electronic music producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emancipation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.