(Redirected from Enact)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up enactment or enact in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enactment may refer to:
- Enactment of a bill, when a bill becomes law
- Enacting formula, formulaic words in a bill or act which introduce its provisions
- Enactment (British legal term), a piece of legislation or a legal instrument made under a piece of legislation
- Enactment (psychology), in relational psychoanalysis, a playing out of a mental scenario
- Enactment effect, in linguistics, in which verb phrases are better memorized if a learner performs the described action while learning the phrase
- Other steps after enactment of a bill
- Reenactment (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enactment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.