Encyclopedia of Philosophy
A "Supplement" volume, edited by Donald M. Borchert, was added to the reprinted first edition in 1996, containing articles on developments in philosophy since 1967, covering new subjects and scholarship updates or new articles on those written about in the first edition.
- Appendix (pp. 1–48), containing updates and additions to the articles in the preceding volumes;
- Thematic outline of content (pp. 49–66);
- Bibliographies (pp. 67–177);
- Index (pp. 179–671).
Currently published by Macmillan Reference USA, which is a part of Gale, a Cengage company. Print Edition is $1693 as of May 2017, eBook price available on request and "depends upon your account type and population served."
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
|This article about an encyclopedia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a philosophy-related book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|