(Redirected from Endorse)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up endorsement or endorse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Endorsement (alternatively spelled "indorsement") may refer to:
- a testimonial, a written or spoken statement promoting or advertising a product
- Political endorsement, publicly declaring support for a candidate
- a form added to an insurance policy, to modify its terms
- a signature on a negotiable instrument, such as a check
- Blank endorsement, a signature given without indicating the instrument's payee
- a note added to a driver's license, often to record a traffic offense
- Endorsement test, the separation between state and religion as tested by the United States Supreme Court
- Forged endorsement, a legal description of forged endorsement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Endorsement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.