From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up energia or ἐνέργεια in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Energia may also refer to:
- S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, a Russian design bureau and manufacturer, responsible among others for the Energia rocket design and the Soyuz rocket and spacecraft program
- Energia (band), a British band
- Energia (company), a company that supplies gas and electricity in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
- Energeia, the general principle of "activity" as opposed to possibility, in Aristotelianism
- Energy or Greek ἐνέργεια, a physical quantity that describes the amount of work that can be performed by a force
- Energia (Software IDE), an integrated development platform for system on chip (SOC) processors, that supports many Texas Instruments devices
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Energia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.