Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up energy field in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Energy fields may refer to:
- Energy (esotericism), a term used by writers and practitioners of esoteric forms of spirituality and alternative medicine
- Force field (physics), a vector field that describes a non-contact force acting on a particle at various positions in space
- Electromagnetic field, a physical field produced by electrically charged objects
- Gravitational field, a model used to explain the influence that a massive body extends into the space around itself
- Quantum field, a mechanical models of subatomic particles and quasiparticles in condensed matter physics
- Force field (fiction), a barrier made of energy, plasma, or particles
- Magic circle, a circle (or sphere, field) of space marked out by practitioners of many branches of ritual magic
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Energy fields.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.