(Redirected from Eréndira)
Erendira may refer to:
- Princess Erendira of Purépecha people who led their uprising against Spanish
- The Incredible and Sad Tale of Innocent Eréndira and Her Heartless Grandmother, a novella by Gabriel García Márquez
- Eréndira (film), 1983 film based on the above
- Eréndira (film), 2006 film based on Princess Erendira
- Eréndira (album), by British jazz quartet First House
- Ejido Eréndira, small community in Baja California, Mexico
- Erendira (spider), genus of spider family Corinnidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erendira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.