From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Erenkoy)
Erenköy may refer to:
- Erenköy, Çanakkale, a town in the central (Çanakkale) district of Çanakkale Province, Turkey
- Erenköy, Kadıköy, a neighborhood of the city of Istanbul, Turkey
- Erenköy, Murgul, a village in the district of Murgul, Artvin Province, Turkey
- Erenköy, Yusufeli, a village in the district of Yusufeli, Artvin Province, Turkey
- Kokkina exclave, an exclave Turkish village in western Cyprus, whose Turkish name is Erenköy
- tr:Erenköy, a more extensive list in Turkish Wikipedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.